Monday, April 5, 2010

easter bunny came early...

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend! We enjoyed a beautiful day with sunny skies and the mercury reached almost 80! I had a small gathering of my little family, my older brother Mark and my college girl's good friend Danielle from school who I was thrilled to finally meet! On Saturday I was dancing with joy like these two cuties...
I was so happy because the Easter Bunny came early...I mentioned before that I was lucky enough to win my first blog giveaway from the fabulous Sarah at A Beach Cottage ~ a copy of Real Living magazine and a gift certificate to Anthropologie... Now I am sure you all know Dee of French Bleu Vintage ~ she has a beautiful blog and website ~well I won her recent giveaway too! Am I a lucky girl or what...
Beautifully packaged and I just love her card! Look what was inside... The sweetest "Welcome Spring" banner...

Thank you Dee!! I have also recently "met" Michelle from Petite Michelle Louise who has the most beautiful blog and Etsy shop. We live in the same state and after a bit of chit chatting she sent me a petite bag of sea pottery from a beach that my husband and I used to visit when we were dating...I am working on a little memory box for our 25th so this will be perfect! Thank you Michelle!! Last but not least is this sweet vintage book I got on Etsy...
Perfect for my spring vignettes. I am going to sadly pack away my Easter decorations this week but think I will keep this little glittered beauty out a bit longer...Thank you again for stopping by and reading my little musings ~ have a wonderful week!!!

8 comments:

Sandi said...

Hi Sandi,
Your little glittery Easter pieces are so cute!!!!!! Lucky girl to win those beautiful giveaways too! Have a wonderful Monday!!
Hugs~

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Congratulations on your winnings! Aren't bloggers such generous people?! It is sad to pack away the cute decorations for another year, but I'm amazed at how quickly the time comes round again to put them back out! Have a wonderful week! Twyla

raggygirlvintage said...

Great collection of treasures, enjoy!
Tracey

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sandi,
Your Easter decorations are very cute; especially love the glittery floral-covered shoe and chickie! You received some very nice prizes; congratulations! Thank for your visit and for sharing. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Dee@FrenchBleuVintage said...

Hi Sandi ~ Thank you so much for the super sweet shout out. I love the way the banner looks on your mantel ~ You Easter decorations are just adorable. You are indeed, one lucky girl.
Dee xoxo

Faded Charm said...

Lucky girl with all your winnings. Glad to hear you had a nice Easter weekend.

Take care,

Kathleen

Cottage Dreamers said...

Oh you lucky girl! Congratulations on your winnings and thanks for your kind words on my blog!
☺ Celeste

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

What wonderful gifts! Isn't it exciting to receive all these wonderful things in the mail from such beautiful blogger friends.

We are all so lucky to know one another.

hugs
Sissie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails