Sunday, April 22, 2012

tent round up...

It is a rainy Sunday here and I thought I would sit and relax and share the rest of my fellow Shop Girl's displays inside the tent from our At Home With White Show.

Here we have Mary wearing a beautiful smile standing in front of her space...


Her displays were french inspired with lots of sparkle sprinkled here and there...

Thanks Maureen for sharing these photos with me! 

This was Deb's first show with us as well and she also did a wonderful job creating her space...


I thought her corner of the tent had an English cottage feel to it...


Karen K. has two booths inside the shop, one called Vintage Romance and one called The Eclectic Palette.  I think she blended both styles beautifully inside the tent, all in vintage shades of white...




As we peek inside Maureen's space you can see she had a wonderful collection of mirrors...

Lucky me traded one of my treasures for the mirror in the middle!! 


We wanted to have a little extra fun at the show and we all decided to dress in a romantic prairie style.
Maureen looked fabulous...


It was a beautiful weekend and really warmed up fast each day.  Our porch full of treasures for your porch or garden was a nice place to sit and rest a bit...




Well, I hope you all enjoyed my tent round up!
Believe it or not, I still have more to share!
In my next post I will take you on a tour inside the shop.
I wish you all a wonderful week!

11 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

That mirror you traded for is awesome! I agree, lucky you!

Dawn said...

lovely display! patina, whites and browns :) positively endearing! Thank you for sharing!

Polly said...

sooooo much eye candy!!

Burlap Luxe said...

Awwww! I am touched that you would want to share this piece of mine "Gentle Touch, Sing and Fly" with your soon College son :) He must be a wonderful son, when I hear moms even remotely want to share with them endearing thoughts, moments, and apst time spent I know that Mom has done well by her child/children and they are passionate in what they lived.

Thank you for your very best comment that touched the edge of my heart.

lots of love to you and yours.
xoxo
Dore

Vintage Gal said...

Wow ~ I am drooling. Wish I was closer ;-)

outjunking said...

I think I see some type of wheels in the back ground on the wall. I wish I had some of those.

Anne Lorys said...

so gorgeous!!!

NanaDiana said...

What great, great pictures! I LOVE Maureen's outfit. How cool is that?!? XO Diana

chateau chic said...

Looks like it was a fabulous show. Just wish I could have been there!
Mary Alice

idémakeriet said...

Thanks for your sweet words on my blog.
Thanks for sharng this beautifull pictures, it looks very great.
I see a lot of want to have things, hihi.
Hug Gerda

Tutti Chic said...

love that mirror sandi-how the heck did I miss that??lol-it ws a great show & your girls looked awesome-lots of white everywhere! :) chrs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails