Monday, March 4, 2013

heaven on earth...

Once upon a time there was a girl in Texas whose dreams began to come true.
Her love of photography and her natural talent for capturing the beauty in pieces from the past had these treasures speaking their stories to those who viewed her works of art.
Opportunities started knocking and she opened these doors with an open heart and a soulful eye.
Of course you know I am gushing about Anne Lorys.
Her latest gallery is the stunning Magnolia Pearl Ranch that is for sale in Bandera, Texas.

A little piece of heaven on earth...




And if touring this beautiful place isn't enough, there is a giveaway of Magnolia Pearl Clothing as well...


So please take some time and look inside this stunning property through the eyes of Anne Lorys Photography over on Anne's blog, Fiona and Twig.
All photos in this post are courtesy of Anne Lorys Photography.
You can enter this beautiful, generous giveaway there as well.

Thanks for stopping by...and thanks for inspiring me to keep dreaming Anne!

8 comments:

Burlap Luxe said...

Thank you girl friend for taking the time to visit, and the best part of your visit is your beautiful comment.
This is a post to love, Anne beautiful work in photography, and the stage she has to work on, (Magnolia Pearls) would this not be a fun ranch to live on, enjoying all she has left behind, and all that we could add to it ?
I am telling myself to pack your bags Dore your moving to Texas :)
I have followed Magnolia Pearl for years before I ever started blogging when I would take notice of her varied features here and there and would tear out the pages to just inspire my rustic shabby soul.

Thank you girl friend for adding rustic charm and Anne's beauty to my day.

Happy spring week filled with inspiration to you.
Xoxo
Doré

Victoria said...

I've seen pics of this on a few other blogs and wow...if I won the lottery it would be mine! It's amazing! Pop by my blog when you have a chance, I posted my Ikea goodies:)

NanaDiana said...

I know! Isn't she amazing? I am fascinated by Magnolia Pearl, too....always have been.
I hope you are having a great day- xo Diana

Anne Lorys said...

Thank you so much for sharing my post, my wonderful friend!!!
XOXO,
Anne

On Crooked Creek said...

Sandi,
My heart skipped a beat at the vintage screen and front door!!!
Thanks for sharing, dear friend!
Fondly,
Pat

Anne said...

Beautiful photos! That place is amazing!Someone is going to be very lucky to get it!
xx
Anne

Junkchiccottage said...

Sandi,
Magnolia Pearl Ranch is Heaven on earth. What an amazing place. So beautiful. How ever buys it will truly have a little piece of Heaven.
Kris

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh... i know! Isn't that place amazing. I love the whole Magnolia Pearl vibe...

Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails