Wednesday, April 10, 2013

At Home With White Show part 2...

Good Morning!
Today I am going to share with you the other side of the tent from our third annual 
At Home With White Show
(If you missed part one you can see it here.)

Relax and enjoy...


Mary Ellen had center stage inside the tent.  She puts the most beautiful vignettes together...




Every year Mary Ellen brings her fabulous trophies from home and fills them with flowers for the check out tent...she could sell them over and over again if they were for sale...



Another one of our new shop girls from last Fall, Chris Glynn of Tutti Chic Designs (and blog) did an amazing job at her first white show...



Next up is Louise's space that was full of beautiful treasures...


I love the hutch and think I just put one on my wish list...


This year I split a tent space with Karen K. since I have my bigger space inside the shop.
We had fun working together and on set up day our pieces blended together perfectly...




Thank you Karen...it was so much fun working with you!

In my next post I will share some photos from inside the shop...stay tuned!

Joining Becky at Timewashed for Blissful Whites Wednesday today.

14 comments:

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Oh my, you don't know how disappointed I am to have missed this spectacular event Sandi!!! I am drowning in my tears...such gorgeous whites, vintage treasures and neutral pieces...alas, I can only enjoy them in these beautiful photos. Do I sound too blue? I'll try to cheer up by thinking of your fantastic news - to be featured in ROMANTIC HOMES!!! How I wish I could give you a big hug my dear. You WCS girls have deserved this feature for so long. Kudos to Jo-Anne for recognizing your talents. I cannot wait to see it! So glad that I subscribe, since I'll see the issue hot off the presses. Woo hoo!
xo, Susan

On Crooked Creek said...

Sandi,
Exquisite!!!
Oh, dear friend what pure JOY to view all of your lovely white treasures!!!
Thank you for sharing!!!
I'm going back for a second look around...once was definitely NOT enough!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Junkchiccottage said...

Ohhhhhh Sandi how wonderful all the treasures. I wish I could have been there. I see a lot of things I would need!!!! What beautiful treasures. I can't wait to see pictures of the inside shop!!! Oh my!!!!
Kris

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

It looks like it was an amazing show full of gorgeous things!

Mari said...

Sandi, everything is sooo beautiful, what a fabulous show it must have been....

Big smiles~
Mari

Cindy said...

Oh my goodness gracious, i wouldn't have known which way to turn there are so many wonderful things to look at and take home!

Cindy

June said...

I see so many amazing things in these great photos Sandi!!! I love the theme of the show :) I'm sitting here mourning over some of the things in the photos I can't have :(
I loved your previous post too.
hugs...

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I've been on a little blog break, but had to stop by and catch up with what you've been up to. Lovely things at the white sale, and I've got a white hutch on my wish list now, too!

Anne said...

I so enjoyed looking at these beautiful photos! Thank you so much for sharing!!!
xx
Anne

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

Hi Sandi. I am in love with all the whites. I wish we had more stuff like that around here!!! Hope you will join our party! http://www.thevintagefarmhouse.com/2013/04/creative-things-thursday-link-party.html

Faye said...

Oh I think that hutch is a 'gotta have'! Thanks for keeping us posted, I love looking at all the treasures for sale! Wish I could be there....

Burlap Luxe said...

Wish I were there, why, o why do I miss out on so much beauty to drag home with me, I am going to have to take a trip to some shabby show events.

It's all so inspiring, breathtaking,
You i am sûre had an inspiring time of it.
Xox
Doré

farmhouse-story said...

thanks for sharing the pictures, sandi--it looks fabulous!

Sandi said...

I am in awe! What amazing treasures!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails