Wednesday, April 17, 2013

new treasures...

Thought I would pop in and share some of my new treasures with you today like this wonderful bottle drying rack...


It is the perfect piece to display my old insulators...


We are finally enjoying some sunny Spring weather!
I am enjoying seeing the light shining through the old glass.

I also wanted to share my new purchase from Sandi's Etsy Shop, Wayside Treasures.  
Just look at her pretty packaging...


She surprised me with some thoughtful little extra treasures...


These will adorn my inspiration board along with this sweet pink glittered heart tag...


Her pretty packaging beautifully delivered my new treasure, a pair of vintage French opera glasses...

I thought they would look perfect with my mother of pearl pair that Jim gave me many, many years ago...


Guess I have started another collection ~ these will be displayed in my Paris Hotel Suite...


I have actually started planning (in my head) a makeover for this room.  I want to change the wall color, rip up the rug and paint the furniture.  It will have to wait for the fall though...


On Friday I will show you a little makeover that has inspired me to say goodbye to my Paris Hotel Suite.
Hope to see you then!

Thank you Sandi, I love my new treasure!
Thank you all for visiting!!

13 comments:

June said...

I can't wait to see what you do in there Sandi! I already know it will be great,but I still can't wait to see :) I love the new opera glasses you got from Sandi and how you have already displayed them.
sending hugs...

Okio B Designs said...

Great minds definitely think alike! I have that bottle dryer too. I never thought to hang my insulators though - great idea! And I have started my opera binoculars collection too! =)

Jeanine

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Love your items from Sandi and your new drying rack. Thanks for sharing--everything looks great!

Bente said...

Hi Sandi. Love that opera glasses. The one you had before is so very pretty, and they look perfect together.

Have a nice day

On Crooked Creek said...

Sandi,
Amazing bottle drying rack, dear friend!!!
Love the opera glasses!!!
I love make~overs (on a budget)! Shows that while we are still "following our design roots", we allow ourselves to be stretched and refresh our decor!!!
I'll be there for a "front row" seat as you unveil your newest adventure!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Susie said...

Sandi, I love the opera glasses. Sandi of wayside treasures is a wonderful lady with a real crafting talent...so she would really make a gift so special. She sent me a surprise once. I love it. Enjoy your wonderful sunshine. It finally broke through here. xoxo,Susie

Anne said...

Love your drying rack.Cool old insulators too!What a neat way to display them!
xx
Anne

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Oh, I love your new opera glasses! A pair of those would look great on my decoupaged desk. :)

Unknown said...

such great stuff!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Fabulous drying rack! The blue glass looks sensational there!

Victoria said...

How beautiful Sandi! The light shining through the window looks so lovely:) I love your new opera glasses and your Mother of Pearl ones are stunning! I remember you showing those a while back and I fell in love with them:)

Sandi said...

So glad that you are enjoying your glasses Sandi and I am so glad they went to a good home!! :)
Can't wait to see what you have in store for us. :)
Blessings~
PS Abby of Abby's Paperie Garden made the heart tag...I love them!! :)

Unknown said...

i've always wanted one of those drying racks. love yours and that you're using it to showcase your insulator collection as opposed to bottles. novel idea! and, oh my, i SAW those binoculars on Saudi's blog and fell in love with them! i went back and forth about whether or not to purchase them and when i finally decided to, they were sold! i never imagined to YOU mon amie! Yea! so happy you snagged them! they are divine! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails